(Mirae Vision ) (‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) protects the privacy and interests of users according to the Personal Information Protection Act, and smoothes the grievances related to personal information. The following policy is in place to ensure proper handling.
○ This policy will be effective from November 1, 2019.
1. Purpose of processing personal information (Mirae Vision (‘Www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision homepage’) processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, prior consent will be obtained.
(1) Homepage membership and management
Personal information is processed for the purpose of prevention of fraudulent use of the service, notice, notification, and grievance handling.
(2) Civil affairs processing
Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the identity of the complainant and verifying the complaint.
(3) Providing Goods or Services
Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing the service and content.
(4) Use in marketing and advertising
We process personal information for the purpose of developing new services (products), providing customized services, providing event and advertising information, and providing participation opportunities.
2. Status of Personal Information File
1. Personal Information File Name: Mirae Vision Personal Information
– Personal information items: email, mobile phone number, password question and answer, password, date of birth, name, title, department, company name, service usage record, access log, cookie, access IP information
– Collection Method: Homepage
– Basis for retention: Information gathering to provide quality service
– Period of retention: Semi-permanent
– Relevant law: Records on the collection / processing and use of credit information: 3 years, Records on consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
3. Processing and Retention Period of Personal Information
① (Mirae Vision ) (‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) shall retain personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information pursuant to the law or within the period of retention and use of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject. To process, hold.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
1. (Homepage membership and management)
Personal information related to (Homepage Membership Registration and Management) will be retained and used for the above purposes from the date of agreement on collection and use to (Semi-permanent).
Basis for retention: Materials for providing quality services
-Related laws: 1) Records on the collection / processing and use of credit information: 3 years
2) Record of consumer complaints or disputes: 3 years
-Reason for exception: When the customer requests the destruction of personal information
4. Matters concerning the provision of personal information to third parties
① (Mirae Vision (‘Mirae Vision Homepage’, ‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) falls under Articles 17 and 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act, including the consent of the information subject and special provisions of the law. Only provide personal information to third parties.
② (Mirae Vision ) (‘www.mrvkorea.com’) provides personal information to third parties as follows.
1. (Mirae Vision )
– Those who receive personal information: Mirae Vision
– Purpose of use of the personal information of the recipient: E-mail, mobile phone number, title, department, company name
– Retention and Use of Recipient: Period of Use
5. Consignment of personal information processing
① (Mirae Vision ) (‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) entrusts personal information processing tasks as follows for smooth personal information processing.
② (Mirae Vision (‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) shall prohibit the processing of personal information for the purpose of performing consignment business in accordance with Article 25 of the Personal Information Protection Act when concluding a consignment contract. Management documents, such as administrative protection measures, restrictions on retrusting, management and supervision of trustees, and compensation for damages are specified in documents such as contracts, and supervise whether trustees handle personal information safely.
③ If the contents of the consignment service or the consignee changes, we will disclose it through this personal information processing policy without delay.
6. Rights and duties of data subjects and legal representatives and how to exercise them As a personal information subject, users can exercise the following rights.
① The information subject may exercise his / her right to view, correct, delete, and stop processing personal information at any time.
② The exercise of rights under Paragraph 1 may be made in writing, e-mail, or FAX in accordance with Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act. Will do this without delay.
③ The exercise of rights under Paragraph 1 can be done through the legal representative of the information subject or a representative such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
④ Requests for viewing and suspension of personal information may be restricted by the subject of information subject to Article 35 (5) and Article 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ A request for correction or deletion of personal information cannot be requested for deletion if the personal information is specified for collection in other laws and regulations.
⑥ Mirae Vision confirms that the person who made the request, such as request for viewing, correction / deletion, or request for suspension of processing according to the information subject’s right, is the person or just representative.
7. Creating items of personal information to be processed
① (Mirae Vision ) (‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision homepage’) processes the following personal information items.
1 (Homepage membership and management)
– Required items: email, mobile phone number, title, department, company name
– Optional items: home address, company phone number
8. Destruction of personal information (Mirae Vision ) (“Mirae Vision Homepage”) shall destroy personal information without delay when the purpose of processing personal information is achieved. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows:
The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after accomplishing the purpose, and stored or destroyed immediately for a period of time according to internal policies and other relevant laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB will not be used for other purposes unless required by law.
If the personal information of the user becomes unnecessarily within five days of the end of the retention period when the retention period of the personal information has elapsed, the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achieving the purpose of processing the personal information, abolishing the service, or terminating the business. The personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date when the processing is deemed unnecessary.
-How to destroy
Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
9. Matters concerning installation, operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
Mirae Vision does not use ‘cookies’ that store and retrieve the information subject’s usage information from time to time.
10. Write a personal information officer
① Mirae Vision (‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) is responsible for the handling of personal information, and is responsible for handling complaints and damages related to personal information processing. For the purpose of designating the person in charge of personal information protection as follows.
Name: Kim Tae Hyun
Position: Head of Management Support Team
Contact: email@example.com, 062-955-1973
※ You will be connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
Department Name: Management Support Team
Person in charge: Isera
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, 062-955-1973
② The information subject shall be responsible for all personal information related inquiries, complaints, and remedies related to the use of the service (or business) of the Mirae Vision (‘www.mrvkorea.com’ or ‘Mirae Vision homepage’). You can contact the information protection officer and the responsible department. Mirae Vision (below ‘www.mrvkorea.com’, ‘Mirae Vision Homepage’) will respond to and process information inquiries without delay.
① This personal information processing policy is applied from the effective date, and if there are additions, deletions and corrections according to the law and policy, we will notify you through the notice seven days before the enforcement of the changes.
12. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information (Mirae Vision ) (“Mirae Vision Homepage”) takes the following technical, administrative and physical meas
1. Conduct regular self-audit
In order to ensure the stability of handling personal information, we conduct self-audit on a regular basis (once a quarter).
2. Minimization and training of personal information handling staff
We have implemented measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and limiting it to those in charge.
3. Establishment and implementation of internal management plan
We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
4. Storage of access records and prevention of forgery
We keep and manage the records of access to the personal information processing system for at least 6 months and use the security function to prevent the access records from being forged, stolen or lost.
5. Restrict Access to Personal Information
We take necessary measures to control access to personal information by granting, modifying and erasing the access right to the database system that handles personal information, and use intrusion prevention system to control unauthorized access from outside.
6. Locking device for document security
Documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media are stored in a safe place with a lock.
7. Controlling access to unauthorized persons
We have set up a separate physical storage area for personal information and have established and operated access control procedures.